This beautiful wall art piece is ideal for dermatologist clinics, doctor’s offices, or your home. This cellular image of an inflamed actinic keratosis makes a great conversation piece.
- Beautiful and relevant art piece for any medical office or facility
- Colorized by professional artists
- 10% of the sale of this piece is donated to the cancer foundation of your choice
- Support a loved one who has experienced inflammation of actinic keratosis due to chemotherapy
The Inflamed Keratosis Medical Artwork piece from Survivor Artwork was created from a real image of an inflamed actinic keratosis. This image was colorized by our artists to create an art piece that brings a pop of color to your doctor’s office or dermatology clinic. Shop Survivor Artwork today and 10% of your sale will be donated to a cancer foundation of your choice.
- Available in two sizes: 18x24 and 13x10
- Available in three styles: framed, mounted, and desktop
- You will have the option to choose the cancer foundation that will receive the donation during the checkout process
About Actinic keratosis
Actinic keratosis (AK) is a common skin lesion that occurs in the elderly on sunlight exposed skin surfaces. Inflammation of actinic keratosis secondary to chemotherapy agents is a known phenomenon, most commonly occurring with fluorouracil.