The Inflamed Actinic Keratosis Art Piece makes the perfect medical wall art for dermatology clinics and offices.
- Raise awareness with this fantastic conversation piece
- 10% of the purchase price is donated to the cancer foundation of your choice
- Ideal for use as medical wall art in dermatologist offices
- Show support for yourself or a loved one who is battling this cancer
This cancer art piece from Survivor Artwork features a cellular image of Inflamed Actinic Keratosis that’s been brilliantly colorized by our design team to create an unforgettable conversation piece. Purchase this piece today and we’ll donate 10% of the sale to the cancer foundation of your choice.
- Available in three sizes: 13x10, 18x24, or 24x36
- Available in your choice of framed, mounted, or desktop
- The cancer foundation charity partner to receive the 10% donation can be chosen during checkout
About actinic keratosis
Actinic keratosis (AK) is a common skin lesion that occurs in the elderly on sunlight exposed skin surfaces. Inflammation of actinic keratosis secondary to chemotherapy agents is a known phenomenon, most commonly occurring with fluorouracil.