The Malignant Melanoma makes the perfect conversation piece to add to your wall art collection in a dermatologist’s office or at home.
- 10% of the price of this sale is donated to the cancer foundation of your choice
- Ideal for use as medical wall art in doctor’s offices
- Makes a great conversation piece and provides you with a chance to raise awareness
- Helps to show your support for a loved one who has battled with this cancer
The beautiful Malignant Melanoma is an image of melanoma at a cellular level that is colorized by our talented designers to create wall art that looks perfect in a doctor’s office or your home. When you purchase this cancer art piece, 10% of your sale will be donated to the cancer foundation of your choice. Shop cellular artwork from Survivor Artwork today.
- Available in two sizes: 13x10 or 18x24
- Available in your choice of framed, mounted, or desktop
- You may choose which charity partner you would like to donate to during checkout
About malignant melanoma
Melanoma, also known as malignant melanoma, is a type of cancer that develops from the pigment-producing cells known as melanocytes. Melanomas typically occur in the skin but may rarely occur in the mouth, intestines, or eye (uveal melanoma).