This wall art piece, Melanoma Medical Artwork, from Survivor Artwork is a great way to bring awareness to malignant melanomas and support those who have battled this cancer.
- 10% of the sale price from this art piece is donated to the cancer foundation of your choice
- This medical art piece is perfect for hanging in doctor’s offices, dermatologist clinics, or even at home
- Show support for a loved one who has, or is, battling this cancer
- This wall art provides a great starting point for an important conversation about skin cancer
The Melanoma Medical Artwork piece from Survivor Artwork shows a malignant melanoma at a cellular level that is colorized by artists to create a piece that is unforgettable. This wall art will stand out in your doctor’s office or dermatology clinic. Shop today and we’ll donate 10% of the sale to the cancer foundation of your choice.
- Four sizes available: 18x24, 24x36, 36x48, 10x13
- Available in three styles: framed, mounted, or desktop
- Cancer foundation to receive donation can be chosen at checkout
Melanoma, also known as malignant melanoma, is a type of cancer that develops from the pigment-producing cells known as melanocytes. Melanomas typically occur in the skin but may rarely occur in the mouth, intestines or eye (uveal melanoma).